Published Aug. 4, 2014 A mythical grave that inspired endless hours of childhood make-believe, a filled-in goldfish pond from the 1940s, and a quaint spot for lovebirds of years past to sit hand-in-hand. The 100 or so stones placed in the shape of a heart around a tree in Paso Robles’ Downtown City Park brought…
Published: Dec. 22, 2012 A puff of yarn bobbed atop 3-year-old Tylar Johnson’s knitted winter cap as she weaved through a cluster of people sorting through coats spilling from an oversized plastic bag….
Published: Jan. 30, 2013 Second Chance at Love Humane Society founder Cheri Lucas beamed on a recent morning as she trekked through her expansive Templeton property, a large group of rescue pups padding faithfully behind her. “All these guys have their own little story,” she said as she walked, motioning to her diverse entourage of four-legged…
Published: Aug. 07, 2012 When Paso Robles resident Mercedes Becerra learned last month that she had just won a trip to outer space, she didn’t believe it. “I’m just so wowed,” the 35-year-old stay-at-home mom told The Tribune recently. “I get to go to space and see the view and tell the kids that I…
- A mother and child reunion, 71 years in the making
- Paso Robles historical society recovering 19th century negatives
- How did this heart get in the downtown Paso Robles park?
- Life changes lead Templeton resident to music and Symphony of the Vines
- Risky surgery looms for Arroyo Grande baby born with half a heart