Brooke Mayo, 89, sat at a small kitchen table in her Paso Robles home on a recent afternoon as she carefully adjusted her eyeglasses and began telling a story of the daughter she gave up for adoption in the summer of 1942….
Original article here. Published Oct. 23, 2015 Sixteen years ago, when Judith Baron was 57 years old, she saw a magazine ad about horses for sale in Paso Robles, prompting her to move there on a whim after devoting three decades to an architectural and interior design career in San Francisco. Now at age 73,…
- A mother and child reunion, 71 years in the making
- Paso Robles historical society recovering 19th century negatives
- How did this heart get in the downtown Paso Robles park?
- Life changes lead Templeton resident to music and Symphony of the Vines
- Risky surgery looms for Arroyo Grande baby born with half a heart