Biography writing is something I did a lot of when I was a newspaper reporter and really fell in love with. Not only did the reader learn about that person, but when the finished piece published that person learned more about themselves.
After launching my mommy blog, I realized just how difficult it can be to write the “About Me” section.
After a short interview, I can help you write yours for a flat fee. Here’s one I recently did for a local small shop mama.
Elsewhere, here are some of my favorite biographies I’ve written for the newspaper:
I can help you write your biographies, too, whether they be for your website or written as a family keepsake. Please email me for details at email@example.com.
- A mother and child reunion, 71 years in the making
- Paso Robles historical society recovering 19th century negatives
- How did this heart get in the downtown Paso Robles park?
- Life changes lead Templeton resident to music and Symphony of the Vines
- Risky surgery looms for Arroyo Grande baby born with half a heart