Gems of the past tucked neatly into the folds and pockets of a caramel leather bifold that has survived the passage of time by being hidden away until now contained enough clues to find the Camp Roberts soldier who lost it nearly 60 years ago during the Korean War….
- A mother and child reunion, 71 years in the making
- Paso Robles historical society recovering 19th century negatives
- How did this heart get in the downtown Paso Robles park?
- Life changes lead Templeton resident to music and Symphony of the Vines
- Risky surgery looms for Arroyo Grande baby born with half a heart