Published Jan. 31, 2015 Kerry Drennan remembers being a young boy in the 1950s, peering over a wooden railing from the balcony seats at Paso Robles’ Fox Theatre and seeing many of his favorite films projected onto the big screen below….
Published Oct. 4, 2014 With gentle hands, retired Master Sgt. Joe Martinez put on his decades-old apron — a wisp of thin, cream-colored cotton, the last physical reminder of a boyhood spent earning a few extra pennies for his rural San Miguel family during World War II….
- A mother and child reunion, 71 years in the making
- Paso Robles historical society recovering 19th century negatives
- How did this heart get in the downtown Paso Robles park?
- Life changes lead Templeton resident to music and Symphony of the Vines
- Risky surgery looms for Arroyo Grande baby born with half a heart